lördag 21 april 2012

music is what life sounds like.

 this is my vans nail ;)



 and that for i bought a new sHirt ''vans'' as well.



i had been ''okopado'' for a long time but i can tell you this that my time has been really awesome because i just had a holiday and i whent to spain. but bad news is that i can't show you any pics because i lost my iPhone in malaga ...
but will get my sisters old one so i'll make it :)
i've been dancing a lot!! and learnt so much and it feels very good!
and now my first week has ended and i spended my friday night after school with hedda . but then we watched ''hunger games'' for the second time with this guy called lukas :) i had really fun. and then we met alice ,heddas sister on the bus so we all took it to heddas place :) and then we ate ice cream and had a really nice time!!

elvira\xxx

2 kommentarer: